So Film and TV Nerd has been nominated for a Liebster award thanks to Katherine Brown over at A Young Writers Notebook. Thank you for the recognition it means a lot!
Here are the questions that were set for me:
1) If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
I would have to choose autobiography’s, especially those of comedians.
2) What is your favorite book and why?
The Iron Giant by Ted Hughes, It may be a children’s book but i read it so much when i was younger and my oldest son has asked to read it too recently. Its just a classic.
3) Which writer inspires you the most?
Oddly i don’t have a main influence if im honest, but when i write it tends to be in the style of a fictional autobiography. So i am more influenced by genres rather than writers.
4) What was the first book you ever read?
The Iron Giant.
5) Who is your favorite character from any book, movie, tv show etc. and why?
I am a big Deadpool fan, im sure i have annoyed my girlfriend on more than one occasion talking about him. Why though? ….. He’s just an ultra cool, violent, bad-ass with swords!
6) What is your favorite literary/poetic quote?
Stephen King – Write in the style you love, ignore the grammar police.
7) What’s your favorite movie?
Hard to choose one, but i always come back to Rocky!
8) Which book/poem/tv show/movie do you wish you’d written?
I would love to write an episode of Futurama.
9) Ebook, audiobook, hardcover or paperback?
Currently i have listened to three audio books this year so i would have to say that’s my preferred choice.
10) Beyond blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
Watching Trashy TV with my other half, then there’s the usual Kids, work etc…
11) Tell me a random fact about you!
I plan would domination, soon you will all be my slaves!!!! ….. Maybe i have said too much.
That was fun, I would like nominate the following blog for the Liebster Award:
Questions for my Nominee:
- Do you prefer a night in or out?
- Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?
- Do you consider yourself a talented dancer?
- Your Favorite TV character?
- What is your birthstone?
- What movie, no matter how many times you watch it, makes you cry?
- Who is your favourite youtube channel?
- Are you a person who sleeps for a long time or rises early?
- What is your favourite holiday?
- Are you a horror movie fan?
- And finally, describe your blog in just five words.
Hope to be nominated again in the future!